Friday, June 8, 2012

Skype session

Selected slaves are allowed to submitted me directly via Skype. Make yourself comfortable. Point the camera at you, so I can see you better. Good slave. So I can watch your reactions and prepare you an unforgettable experience. Then nothing will be as it once was. My voice comes out of the darkness to you is you go to the core. I can see you, but you don’t see me. I will take you directly to me in my Sklavenreich in my dream world. You will serve your Hypnose-Mistress directly. My sexy voice will captivate, will lead you, and never let go.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hypnose-Mistress,

    I wanted to inquire about Skype sessions...what is your rate and cost etc? I am very interested in enjoying some one on one time with you.

    Thanks,
    Ed-Man
    paegleed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete