Friday, June 8, 2012

Text chat


Neurolingustische programming in the text chat

You're a little shy, or like you just do not like to show on camera. At the same time you fascinated by the thought of being conditioned and manipulated by me. The power of words is greatly underestimated. Our thoughts are manifested in language. Trying to think of something. You will always have the words to have in your head. There you are you cannot think without the words in your head shape. Vice versa can be created through words alone overwhelming thoughts. Profound thoughts. Thought to be the actions and behaviors. Thoughts that I drive alone. You'll be surprised how far I'll put you in a trance, and what actions I will animate with simple commands. In addition, NLP is the text-chat is the ideal complement to deepen learned from your education with my hypnosis recordings practical. The principles I can trigger the text-chat at any time use against you.

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested in this, how can I persue this with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Just contact me under
    hypnosetraum@gmx.de

    regards Hypnosetraum

    ReplyDelete