Friday, June 8, 2012

Your wish file ..


Deep inside you are secrets which only known by your subconscious mind. You don’t believe they exist but on the other hand you believe they are there. I can help you to make come out for you. The hidden desires will come out for you. I, Hypnosetraum, create a special CD/MP3 for you. I have already held a series of CD/MP3 ready-to-use, these are somehow general. Special request CD's or mp3 I'm talking to you precisely. Since the normal life can go on such a consultation is very important. Below is a small collection to choose from:
  • Dog School 
  • Nylon stockings fantasy 
  • The step into the unknown 
  • Finally Female  
  • Foot Fantasy 
  • Hand imagination 
  • Your wish ...
Send me an e-mail (hypnosetraum@gmx.de) and I'll send you an mp3 to your mail address, or even a CD. Mp3's request, I'm just after consultation and your desires. Also, I think it is important that I'm keeping agreements.

No comments:

Post a Comment